6 Barellan Street, Stafford 5 Beds | 2 Baths | 0 Cars
Sold for $670,000
Charming Post War with Fresh and Bright Feel
The stylish modern update of this attractive post war residence has resulted in a low maintenance home that feels more like a suburban farm. This gorgeous chamferboard property radiates appeal and provides a quality freestanding home that is smartly finished throughout with a versatile single-level floorplan, up-to-date finishes and a landholding of 708m2.
Nestled on a large block with a chicken coop and garden shed, the home has been cleverly upgraded and features a flowing layout that is perfect for in/outdoor entertaining. The floorplan is smart and modern with a generous open casual living and dining space that incorporates a custom-designed chef's kitchen with breakfast island and sleek gas fittings. This area flows out to a sheltered alfresco deck and then around to the private rear garden that has a secure level lawn.
There is also a separate formal lounge room, five bedrooms including a main with built-ins and ensuite and a separate study at the front. Such a combination of modern appeal and period style is in perfect harmony with its quiet family neighbourhood setting that is located within easy access to quality schools, shopping, cafes, restaurants, and transport.
- Quietly set in a pleasant elevated position
- Cleverly modernised throughout with quality finishes
- Open living and dining space that flows outdoors
- Sheltered entertainment deck and deep back yard
- Chicken coop and lock-up garden shed at the rear
- Customised chef's kitchen with island breakfast bar
- Five bedrooms, main with ensuite, plus a study
- Access to Ensuite through second bedroom
- Walking distance to shops, parks and bus transport
- Less than 7.5K's to Brisbane CBD
Phone Lance Denovan or Haydn Denovan for more information or to book your private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736