19 Phelan Street, Clayfield 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 6 Cars
Sold for $1,243,000
Circa 1925 Queenslander Brimming with Character
The charm of this gorgeous Queenslander starts at street level and extends from its engaging facade through its bright interior spaces to a delightful private garden at the rear. Quietly positioned on a large 810sqm block, it brings space, character and location to its list of many highlights with an easycare floorplan and an abundance of future options.
A beautifully maintained and user-friendly layout features all the hallmarks of its era with high pressed metal ceilings, polished, pine timber floors and VJ walls. There are separate lounge and dining areas, a large downstairs level with kitchenette and bathroom, as well as a teenagers retreat.
For entertainers there is a large alfresco deck at the rear that has a lovely aspect over the very private leafy back garden, plus a saltwater swimming pool with poolside patio. There is also a well-appointed modern kitchen, good sized bedrooms, extra sleepouts and air-conditioning, as well as secure carport parking for up to four cars.
This great location is extremely convenient to the train station and Clayfield Markets, with a choice of quality schools, shops and parks within close range.
• On an expansive and fully fenced 810sqm block (2 x 405sqm)
• Separate living, dining and sunroom areas
• Large covered deck overlooking leafy and private rear garden
• Downstairs patio and saltwater swimming pool
• Lower-level games room and teenagers retreat
• Good sized bedrooms and extra sleepouts
• Air-conditioning and carport for four cars,
• Lockable storage
• Potential to convert sleepouts into ensuite's/walk in wardrobes
• Walking distance to Clayfield Train Station
• 1 minute to Aviation High
• 3 minutes to Eagle Junction State School
• 3 minutes to Clayfield College
• 5 minutes to St Margarets Anglican Girls School
• 5 minutes to the Racecourse Road precinct
• 9 minutes to St Joseph's College Gregory Terrace
• 10 minutes to Brisbane Airport
Phone Lance Denovan or Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange your private inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736