9 Hobbs Street, Everton Hills 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 6 Cars
Sold for $529,000
House and garden package with family appeal
Offering the complete family package, this attractive high set residence's generous interiors, private outdoor areas and great neighbourhood setting all give it excellent lifestyle appeal. It enjoys an elevated street position and makes a great home in a very convenient position that is handy to all nearby amenities.
A well designed floorplan captures the essence of easy family style with a bright and breezy combined lounge and dining area. Three bedrooms include two with built-in wardrobes plus there is a separate study, full main bathroom and a neat & tidy kitchen. Security installed to all windows and doors.
• Well presented throughout with bright interiors
• Save on your power bills with solar panels
• Combined living/dining area with polished floors
• Three good sized bedrooms plus a separate study
• Spacious under house storage and work area
• Large rear deck overlooking a private backyard
• Garage, carport plus multiple additional parking space
The home sits on a generous 609sqm block and features a private and secure backyard that is perfect for children and pets; this is all overlooked by a large rear deck for entertaining. As an added bonus there is ample under house storage and a work area, off street parking for over six cars, including a garage and carport, and solar panels on the roof.
Blend all this with a quiet residential location that is close to vast parklands, Arana Hills Plaza, transport and schooling, and it makes a superb opportunity to kickstart your property dream.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736