63 Orchid Street Enoggera 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $550,000
Abundance of Potential in a Superb Location
This is a rare opportunity to secure an affordable property with enormous potential in the highly sought after Enoggera Avenues precinct.
Located close to all nearby amenities provides this 1970's residence with a Blue Chip address surrounded by quality homes. After more than 20 years with the current owner, this very appealing home is now ready for its new owner to take advantage of such a premier setting. It is presented in great condition on a level 405sqm block that includes an over sized covered carport, rear shed and is fully fenced.
• North rear aspect with pleasant leafy outlooks
• Light filled interiors with open living and dining spaces
• Easy care low maintenance gardens
• Covered rear deck with mobility ramp for easy wheelchair access
• Front covered deck offering another pleasant outdoor living space
• Original condition, ripe for renovation or complete rebuild
A very popular family location, ideal landholding and future potential is a combination so rare shrewd buyers and savvy investors will be highly impressed by the great positioning and excellent future possibilities.
There is scope to move in straight away and enjoy this popular street setting or enhance this generous living space with a great update, redesign or rebuild. It is ideally positioned close to a choice of four schools, Enoggera Primary, Everton Park State High School, Our Lady of Assumption & Hillbrook Anglican School, the Enoggera train station and less than 7 km from the CBD.
Phone Bryan Carmichael for more information or to arrange an inspection.