81 Zillman Road, Hendra 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 3 Cars
Sold for $1,092,000
A Contemporary Family Oasis
Highlighted by superb living and entertaining spaces, this beautiful Queenslander has been custom designed to deliver a modern family haven of substance, style and utmost privacy. Clearly among one of Hendra's most impressive properties, it is a great all-rounder that sits on an extra-large 766sqm land parcel with a striking street presence.
The two-level design of the home takes full advantage of the aspect and the scenic leafy surrounds. A light filled interior layout is perfect for families with a formal lounge area and a large open dining space that flows to the outdoors. The kitchen is sleek and modern with its dark colour schemes, breakfast island and quality gas appliances. there is a large upstairs master suite with a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and access to the deck plus a self-contained lower-level has two bedrooms, a separate living area, multi-purpose room with separate access and fully equipped kitchen.
Step outside onto the wide sheltered deck and you can entertain on a grand scale and enjoy a leafy aspect over the rear garden with its private level lawn and swimming pool. In addition there is a two car lock-up garage with internal access, a double carport, ceiling fans and air conditioning.
This popular family-friendly enclave is very conveniently positioned within easy walking distance to Hendra Plaza and the train station, with parks, schools and bus transport all close by.
• A beautifully renovated classic Queenslander
• A 766sqm land parcel with private lawn and garden
• Flowing and bright interiors with many quality finishes
• Chef's island kitchen with high-end appliances
• Extra-large alfresco deck overlooking a swimming pool
• Self-contained lower-level with two bedrooms
• Master suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite
• Lock-up garage plus carport and excellent storage
• Walking distance to Hendra Train Station
• 2 Minutes to Aviation High
• 3 Minutes to Clayfield College
• 3 Minutes to Hendra State School
• 4 Minutes to the Racecourse Road precinct
• 5 Minutes to St Margarets Anglican Girls School
• 9 Minutes to St Joseph's College Gregory Terrace
• 10 Minutes to Brisbane Airport
Phone Lance Denovan or Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange your private inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736