90 Selkirk Crescent, Upper Kedron 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Value-Packed Family Home ideal for Entertaining
Spacious living combined with a fresh and bright style defines this attractive brick residence that sits on a large block in a sought-after section of Upper Kedron. Tastefully refreshed to provide low maintenance family style, its substantial floorplan is smartly appointed throughout and offers a layout that is great for entertaining.
Inside, it is light and airy with new carpeting and fresh paint. A flowing layout features separate areas for lounge, dining and casual living, plus there is a well-equipped kitchen with new appliances positioned at the heart of the home. All of the four good-sized bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, plus there is an ensuite off the main bedroom, a full main bathroom and separate internal laundry.
Entertaining is a breeze in this home with its sheltered alfresco patio that overlooks an easycare back garden and level lawn. There is also a lock-up double garage and extra driveway parking if required.
All of the elements are here for buyers to move in and enjoy everything that this property has to offer. It is also very quietly located in a popular neighbourhood within close proximity to the local shopping village and parklands, with a choice of quality schools and transport options, including Ferny Grove train station just moments away.
• Freshly presented with new carpeting and paint
• Separate formal lounge, dining and casual family area
• Sheltered dining patio and easycare grassed garden
• Four double bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Full main bathroom, ensuite and internal laundry
• Air conditioning, double garage and extra parking
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824