6/100 Lockrose Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Sold for $462,500
The Ultimate in Spacious Townhouse Style
With stylish spaces, a landscaped garden and a private position in a boutique complex, this large sized two-level townhouse is sure to impress buyers with its generous layout and exceptional quality. A spacious interior design has given the home a fresh modern edge and created a designer living space that focuses on low-care entertaining with a great in/outdoor layout.
The interior is very well proportioned with an open plan lounge and dining area plus a tastefully appointed kitchen with gas cooktop and a leafy outlook over the backyard. A manicured rear courtyard offers a great space to entertain and features a lawn, a sheltered dining patio and private access to Glen Retreat Road at the rear.
Three double bedrooms include a master with walk-in robe, ensuite and its own private balcony, plus there is a separate study area, air conditioning and an automatic lock-up garage.
This superb townhouse is set on 230sqm and perfectly balances the benefits of a sophisticated home with the needs of modern family living. It also enjoys a great lifestyle location with the train station, schools, shops and all of Mitchelton's amenities within a stroll from the front door.
• Light filled open living space that flows outdoors
• Landscaped garden and sheltered patio
• Air conditioned master suite with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony
• Quality kitchen equipped with sleek gas fittings
• Air-conditioning plus an remote garage and storage
• Own private rear access to Glen Retreat Road
• Set within a small and well maintained complex
• Council Rates - $318.11 per quarter
• Body Corporate - $534.5 per quarter
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736