35 Meridian Street, Coorparoo 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $775,000
Auction 1pm this Saturday!
Ideally situated in a quiet pocket close to all the action, this tidy post war home is a real attention seeker in need of some TLC or an exciting springboard for a creative redesign or complete rebuild. Whatever the motivation, it offers remarkable scope to buy into the premium Coorparoo market and add some excellent value to an affordable property.
The home occupies a generous 721sqm landholding in an area with no restrictions on demolition, which is very rare for this character precinct. The existing dwelling features three well-proportioned bedrooms, hardwood flooring and lots of retained period details from its original era. It has been enjoyed by the one family for the past 58 years and is now ready for its new owner to get creative and turn the page on the next chapter of its life.
This home presents a huge opportunity to carefully plan its future and capitalise on such a great location. This sought-after position is surrounded by quality homes and within easy reach of nearby Majestic Park, a short drive to the train station plus a range of quality schools.
• Original post war home, ripe for renovation or re-build
• Set on 721sqm with an extra-wide 19.2m frontage
• Three generous bedrooms, lounge room and dining
• A deep backyard with private lawn
• No restrictions on the removal of the current dwelling
• Lots of scope to demolish and build your dream home
• Almost impossible to overcapitalised on such a premium setting
Phone Haydn or Lance Denovan for more information including a town planning report or to book your own private inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736