34/146 Frasers Road, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Quality Townhouse of Size, Privacy + Convenience
Offering all the advantages of townhouse-style living, this dual level residence is well proportioned throughout and set in a great lifestyle location. It brings together fresh interiors, a private courtyard and a quiet position to make it an excellent low maintenance home in the high growth, city fringe area.
The property features a generously proportioned open plan layout with air-conditioned living & dining areas and tiled flooring throughout. Three upstairs bedrooms are each equipped with built-in wardrobes and include an air-conditioned master that has its own ensuite and private balcony. There is also a kitchen with modern gas fittings, a lock-up garage with internal access and a private backyard with a sheltered entertainment patio.
This quality property represents a great buying opportunity with solid investment credentials and an ideal setting close to schools, transport and Brookside Shopping Centre, and only 8kms from Brisbane's CBD.
- A bright open design with tiled flooring
- Private entertainment patio and courtyard
- Three upstairs bedrooms each have built-in robes
- Ensuite, full main bathroom plus a downstairs toilet
- Secure lock-up garage with internal access
- Gas kitchen, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Set within a well-maintained townhouse complex
- Freshly Painted Inside and presently being painted externally
Contact Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
23/8/2017 5.30pm - 6.00pm
26/8/2017 10.45am - 11.15am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736