80 St Vincents Road, Virginia 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 0 Cars
Sold for $650,000
Classic Character With Space And Modern Appeal
A smart interior renovation has breathed new life into this classic two-storey residence and created a fresh and easycare living space with lots of light and retained character. Bright living areas, many tasteful updates and spacious outdoor areas all combine to deliver the quintessential Virginia lifestyle tucked away in one of the area's best streets. Set on a 810sqm block, the property also offers development potential or scope to convert the lower level into an additional self-contained living space.
Inside is newly painted throughout with many original features including high ceilings, VJ Walls and wide polished pine floors. There is a generous open plan lounge and dining area and a renovated kitchen fitted with modern appliances. There are three bedrooms, including one on the lower level, as well as a downstairs rumpus room, study nook, and a huge undercover entertainment space.
It offers a well located property in superb condition with live-in or lease-out opportunities and is a must-inspect for all young families, professional couples and investors. From here it is easy walking distance to the train station with shops, parks and schools all within close range.
• A fully fenced 810sqm block on two separate lots
• Huge undercover deck and large front verandah
• Fresh interiors with a bright open plan living space
• Recently renovated kitchen and bathrooms
• Lower level rumpus, study nook and alfresco patio
• Side vehicle access to both sides of the home
• Scope for development with dual living potential
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824